“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” I am a firm believer in this quote! It is how I live my life. I love to try new things even though I am actually scared to death. How do I accomplish this?
- I surround myself with positive people that love me just the way I am. I reduce the negative and high maintenance people as much as possible in a discreet way.
- I research and study areas that are of high interest to me and work to pursue them.
- I network with like-minded people and those that can offer great advice regarding my goals. Don’t be afraid to ask for help! We’re all in this together.
- I think positively. This sounds very cliché but have you practiced it? Day by day or hour by hour? It helps to see things in a broader perspective and know how fortunate we really are and to be hopeful in all areas of life.
- I take care of myself, mentally, physically and spiritually (as much as I am able). This is so important while pursuing a new career or future goals.
The quote on my business card is also one of my favorites: “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – CS Lewis
Margie is a Certified Career Consultant and University of Washington business graduate with a concentration in Human Resources. Margie began her career as a Vocational Consultant assisting people with disabilities and helping them find their place in the working world.
She enjoys helping her clients identify their unique gifts and develop the decision-making framework needed to make life-impacting choices in their careers and/or education.
She would love to encourage you in finding your purpose and direction in life! Margie has assisted numerous adults and students (including her 4 children) in discovering their passions. She is very excited to come alongside women in discovering their future!
Women in all phases of life - including recent high school or college graduates, those wanting to make a career change, empty nesters, or women at a pivotal point in their journey – all need support, encouragement and wisdom from someone who can come alongside them in a loving, nurturing way.
Join Our Community of Amazing Women
Be the first to know about upcoming events, new shows and stories!