Learning Is Not Optional
Whether we want to or not, we spend our entire life learning from every sensation, experience,
concept, and person. We can be open to learning new things naturally like a child. Or we can think
we have certain things figured out and nailed down, and we close our mind to learning something
new. Closing our minds to something new leads us to learn a lesson the hard way, often involving
pain and struggle. Learning is not an option. We will learn either way.
Life As Teacher
To accept ‘Life as Teacher,’ we understand that everything and everyone is our teacher, including
ourselves. We can become curious about what is happening inside and outside of us. We can ask
for Wisdom. Our Soul, as connected to Source, will show us the Truth.
We learn when life is going well. We learn even more when life is not going the way we expected. I
have learned to experience well-being with deep gratitude and to experience pain with open curiosity.
Pain can be a good teacher. However, we need to learn the lesson pain teaches us and then release
the pain, so it does not get stuck in our body or psyche.
Choose Your Wisdom Journey
We create our lives. Sometimes we face a crisis of limitation which challenges us. This crisis can
come at any age or stage of development. Most importantly, we must handle the situation with love
and care. Eventually, we come to a crossroads. We can ignore or not seek to understand the
lesson. Or we can choose to enter a Wisdom Journey and learn something new and grow through
the crisis. This process can take days, months, or even years.
Holly’s Failure Transformed Into Success
Holly called to arrange a session with me. Holly felt a sense of failure from her past, and as a result,
she was fearful of moving forward with a new business venture. She wanted to remove any blocks
that would limit her success. With eyes closed and in a relaxed state, I asked Holly to recount
memorable failures in her life. As she named each ‘failure,’ I asked, “What did you learn? And how
did it strengthen you?” After our session, Holly said to her business partner, “I cannot fail! Whatever
I learn will strengthen me!”
At our next session, Holly experienced the upcoming business meeting at the inner mind level,
inviting each member of the Trinity to assist her. She practiced how she would walk in, where she
would sit and what she would say. The day of the meeting arrived. Holly had all the confidence she
needed to dominate the conversation, insist on the terms of the agreement, and win the contract for
her new business venture!
My Life Lessons so far….
Since I have been open to life as teacher, here are some transformative concepts I have learned.
- I now understand my Mom and Dad did the best they could with the tools and knowledge they
had. (As do I with my children and grandchildren.)
- My Dad would have been there for me as a child if he could have been.
- Realizing parenting is hard, I grew in compassion for my Mom, and we became best friends.
- I became comfortable with drama from growing up in chaos. When I learned to take 100%
responsibility for my life, creating outward drama stopped.
- I am also learning not to project my inner drama. I acknowledge and resolve life-draining
- I forgive myself for everything. I accept I did, and I am doing the best I can with the tools and knowledge I have.
- I accept all aspects of who I am, both the limiting and empowering characteristics, behaviors, and traits.
- I celebrate my Divine Soul. I deeply value knowing My Soul suffers with me as I continue to
evolve in Love.
- I am grateful for my Highest Good and the Highest Good of Others.
Some Life Lessons For You To Consider
- Everything is for our formation.
- Everything belongs.
- Everyone is doing the best they know to do.
- Everyone is on their Path and timeline.
- Everything we need is inside of us.
- Giving and receiving Love is the whole point of being here now, always and forever.
- Humankind is evolving toward Love.
Transform Your Failures Into Success!
Let Dani be your Guide to transform your Story! Experience The Emotion Code, which is an energy healing
technique that helps get rid of emotional baggage from your past and past generations. Experience RIM, which
helps you discover your Higher Truth. Experience PSYCH-K to reprogram your subconscious mind to
achieve your goals. Find out about The Soul Power Experience at danigreen.today.
Dani Green is the Creator of The Soul Power Experience using motivational speaking, education and hypnotherapy. Dani also helps clients reduce stress, smoking cessation and weight release. As an Ordained Minister, Dani writes and officiates Weddings and Funerals. Dani and her husband, Kevin have three adult children and have hosted 15 international students.
Join Our Community of Amazing Women
Be the first to know about upcoming events, new shows and stories!